The City of Vicksburg is now taking applications for FIREFIGHTERS
To qualify you must:
- be a United States Citizen
- be at least 18 years of age
- have a valid driver’s license.
- have ACT score of 17 or ACCUPLACER score of 76 (reading) or be a Nationally Registered EMT/ Paramedic
- undergo hiring screening,including a complete background check
- There are other qualifications you must meet which are not listed here due to limited space.
Application packets may be obtained at the City of Vicksburg Human Resource Office, 1415 Walnut Street, Suite 100, Vicksburg, MS 39180, beginning at 8:00 a.m. Monday, August 28, 2017, and must be returned by 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, September 13, 2017.
The agility test will be Friday, September 15, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.
The written exam will be Friday, September 22, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
Also, looking for PARAMEDICS for further information, call 601-634-4500