The City of Louisville Fire Department is accepting applications for Career Firefighter/Engineer. Applications can be picked up at Louisville City Hall, or at Louisville Fire Department 304 South Spring Ave. Louisville Ms. 39339. If you have any questions regarding this position feel free to call The City of Louisville Fire Department at 662-773-9402, or by email at LFDFire12@att.net. All applications must be turned in by 5:00pm on Friday April 26th 2017. Applications can be turned in at City Hall, or at Louisville Fire Department.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Communicate effectively with fellow workers, supervisors, and the public
- Ability to work 24 hour shifts to include weekends, nights, holidays as required, and be available for call back as needed
- Undergo hiring screening, including a complete background check