Pascagoula Fire Department has an immediate job opening and is accepting applications until position is filled. The qualifications are as follows:
- At least 20 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to meet the physical demands
- Must meet the requirements of the Mississippi Fire Personnel Minimum Standards and Certification Board for State Certified Firefighter, during the first year of employment, as required by state law.
- Firefighter will remain on probation for 1 year upon completion of certification by the minimum standards board.
- Must attend EMT school and pass the National Registry for Emergency Medical Technician within the probationary period.
- Continued EMT certification is required for employment.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Please contact the City of Pascagoula Human Resources Department at (228) 762-1020 or go to our website and fill out an application www.cityofpascagoula.com