JOB POSTING open externally from February 3rd 2022 to February 14th 2022
POSITION: Firefighter Recruit/Firefighter Laterals
D’Iberville Fire Department
The City of D’Iberville Fire Department is looking for those who want to help their community and who
want to make a difference. Our goal is to provide the highest level of professional public
service to the wide range of ethnic and culturally diverse groups that make up our
community. The COD is currently accepting applications for a Fire Fighter Recruit AND
Lateral candidates. Our employees enjoy a generous benefit package and a friendly work
environment that emphasizes teamwork and professional development.
• High School Diploma
• Ability to pass a physical agility test and a written examination on basic knowledge.
• Read and write English legibly and coherently.
• Math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole
numbers and fractions.
• Current driver’s license with evidence of insurability.
• Able to lift up to 100 pounds and drag 165 pounds.
Contact Monica Puzz with Human Resources (228)-392-3525 at email@example.com for a Full Fire Department Application or come by D’Iberville Fire Station 1 at 11288 Lamey Bridge Road, D’Iberville MS, 39540